Tuesday 31 July 2012

SUYS- August Challenge

First day of the month= new challenges!
And here's what we have for you over at Show Us Your Stuff! Your challenge is to take inspiration from the photo!
And here's my interpretation!
I decided to scrap some of the very first images I took with my new SLR camera! My model was the perfectly cooperative jetty at Lake Bonney in my mum's home town! It is always the subject of some stunning photo's!

There are so many ways to interpret this prompt, just go and check out the other inspiration our DT has put together! Especially Eb's, how ironic!

Thanks for stopping by, 
Sophie xx

4 comments:

  1. wow!! This is gorgeous Sophie!! Love your style ;0)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the criteria Sofie and LOVE your take on the Stuck Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie I am currently looking for Design Team Member for my business at www.scrapeverything.com.au I am wondering if you are interested in applying? Full info can be found on the blog. Thanks Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love love love this Sophie. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete