Monday 4 February 2013

Show Us Your Stuff

Over at SUYS this month the challenge is to take inspiration from this image and, as always, to include a handmade embellishment...
I took inspiration from the quote for my LO and made a collage of (some of) my scrapbooking LO's from over the last...8?...years! Who knows if I did eat paste as a toodler eventually prompting a sudden urge to start scrapping all those years ago!
30 layouts are feautured in the photo but that's not even half of what I have created. The first titled 'Dance Concert', was the first one I ever did (we can only laugh at them now can't we?), and the last one I completed only this month!
Also thought I'd throw some modelling paste onto my LO to keep with theme!


I have multiple handmade embellishment, both are from this months sponsers!
Raquel has recently released some exciting  new product at APOCD! They are 'Cherry Flairs'! I have the Everyday Woodgrain range but there are many more to choose from! Check them out here and maybe add them to your LO!
Or you could visit Agnus at Scrap This and get some adorable, fuzzy felt, handmade embellishment, like the arrow I've used! Either way enter this months challenge and you could win either!

Happy Scrapping,
Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment