Saturday 30 June 2012

Stuck!?

Hi guys,
Just popping in to share with you a couple of LO's I've done using this months sketches at Stuck!
This first one is inspired by the June 1st Sketch, using papers and embellishments from the May, a Piece of Cake Designs kit! I absolutely love the colours in this kit, they really are good enough to eat!

Here, I used the June 15 sketch and created a layout for a friend! I'm sure you all recognize her two gorgeous kiddies, Will and Maya! I snapped this image at the start of the year when I was down visiting her and meeting Marelle! I absolutely adore it and have been meaning to scrap it for a long time now!

Hope you like it, Eb! I will send it to you shortly!

Thanks for popping by,
I'll be back with another challenge layout!
Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs Soph... sure Eb will be surprised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are so pretty and just gorgeous Sophie! Love these! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete