Sunday 20 May 2012

SUYS- May 1st Challenge

Have you checked out the May 1st challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff yet? The challenge is to take inspiration from a photo you'll find over at the site! (Sorry I couldn't put it up here. Blogger is being stubborn and will only let me upload one photo!) I have been inspired by the colour palette and grungy brick work that you'll see in the photo!

I have also used some yummy Charm's Creations, who we are lucky enough to have sponsering this months challenge! If a voucher for some of these wonderful creations isn't enough to get you playing along, I don't know what will!!


So make sure you head over to SUYS and have a look at this months challenges! Group 2 is using a stunning Stacey Young technique! LOVEEEE....

See you over there,
Sophie xx
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment